Ever thought about doing some modelling?
To become a model your look has to be marketable. A corporation would have to believe that your face and/or body on their product would help them increase their sales. Can you the handle that pressure? Can you handle the constant rejection? If your answer is yes, then read on.
To increase your chances of becoming successful as a model you need:
- to know the type of modelling you are suited to. For example: high fashion, commercial, glamour
- stunning images - your pictures are your resume
- a professional portfolio case - present your photos with attractively
- confidence - you need to project emotion in your images - people will only have as much confidence in you, as you have in yourself
- charisma and energy - the more energy you have (confidence, charisma, joy), the more powerful your pictures become
We can create the amazing images you require to kick start your modelling career with model portfolio shoots, acting headshots and comp cards. Send us an enquiry on the Contact page and we will send you a pack containing a questionnaire and how to upload test images to get you started. Do it now!